Freeze dryers, also known as vacuum freeze dryers, vacuum freeze drying devices, are widely used in the pharmaceutical industry, biological research, nutrition and health products, specialty foods and other industries. The freeze dryer is suitable for the drying of high-end crude drug, Chinese herbal medicines, biological items, wild vegetables, dehydrated vegetables, food, fruits, chemicals, pharmaceutical intermediates and other materials.
Food freeze dryers commonly have the following applications:
1. Fruits: litchi, longan, banana, strawberry, peach, cherry, apple, pear, orange, cantaloupe, pineapple, etc.
2. Vegetables: mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, toon, day lily, asparagus, celery, green beans, snow peas, peas, carrots, tomatoes, cauliflower, cabbage, spinach, onions, peppers, coriander, corn, etc.
3. Aquatic products: shark fin, shrimp, crab meat, soft-shelled turtle, squid, sea cucumber, scallop, sea scallop, kelp, sea vegetables, etc.
4. Poultry meat: pork, beef, snake meat, mutton, chicken, rabbit meat, ham, etc.
5. Convenient foods: bowl noodles, boxed snacks, baby food, travel food, elderly food, military food, aerospace food, etc.
6. Drinks: instant coffee, instant tea and other solid beverages, fruit juice, fruit tea, vegetable juice, health tea, nutritious tea, nutrient granules, red and green tea, etc.
7. Seasoning: onion, ginger, garlic, soup bases, jam, seasoning, spices, etc.
8. Health products: ginseng, deer antler, cordyceps, gastrodia, angelica, panax notoginseng, bird's nest, shouwu, yam, royal jelly, honey, pollen, turtle powder, turtle, turtle, etc.
9. Food industry raw materials: egg material, bean material, dried fruit powder, vegetable protein powder, etc.
10. Other categories: animal collagen, enzymes, serum, bacteria, biological products, etc.
11. Pet food freeze-drying: With pet owners' understanding of the benefits of freeze-dried food, pet food freeze-drying is also gradually gaining popularity, and usually pet freeze-dried snacks includes freeze-dried chicken breasts, freeze-dried quail, freeze-dried duck, freeze-dried beef, freeze-dried salmon etc..
12. Chinese medicinal materials: The traditional drying method at high temperature can easily lead to the loss of the effective ingredients of Chinese medicinal materials, while the freeze-drying method at a low temperature allows the heat-sensitive substances in the Chinese medicinal materials to be retained.
The vacuum freeze dryer combines the refrigeration system, vacuum system, heat transfer oil heating system, and dehumidification system. During the vacuum freeze drying process, no impurities are mixed into the object, which can keep the original ingredients and active ingredients of the material and the shape of the material intact.
* HOT ARTICLE
Welcome to the official website of the Nanbei Group *